Modules included in the growth programme
Companies awarded the «SEF.High-Potential SME» label receive access to the wide range of supporting measures available. The various modules offered by the different partners involved in the growth initiative cover the broadest needs of a company in its growth phase.
Present your company and growth plans to experienced entrepreneurs and independent domain experts. Benefit from practical feedback and obtain the quality label «SEF.High-Potential SME».
Implement your growth plans. The funding growth module will make it easier for you to access external funds and equity. And with advance payment guarantees, you can improve your liquidity during the growth phase.
As part of the financing module, our partner UBS makes it easier for you access external funds and equity:
- Growth loan funds with a heavier weighting on growth opportunities as well as the operational and financial prospects of the future
- Access to investors with the opportunity to obtain additional growth capital
Our partner Euler Hermes supports you with:
- Advance payment guarantees that are tailored to your specific needs and do not require any collateralisation
- Credit assessments for contract partners worldwide
Actively manage your risks. Our risk management growth module gives you the chance to have your risks analysed and to put up an individual insurance umbrella for your company.
Within the risk management module, our partner Allianz Suisse offers you:
- A well-founded and free risk assessment carried out by experienced experts.
- An exclusive insurance umbrella for your comprehensive risk cover – including protection against underinsurance – participation in costs of prevention measures as well as assistance benefits.
Grow efficiently. Our industrialisation growth module offers you valuable support in scaling your production, tailored to your existing resources.
As part of the industrialisation module, our partner Zühlke provides you with:
- An evaluation of the road map of your product right through to industrial maturity.
- An analysis of technical milestones, optimisation possibilities, areas with cost-cutting potential and necessary financial resources, as well as a review of the planned timeline.
You have invested a great deal in your company and your products. Protect your intellectual property and innovation on the market. Our innovation protection growth module provides extensive support with this challenging task.
When protecting your innovations and intellectual property, the IPI will give you:
- An introduction to intellectual property (patents, trademarks, designs, copyrights) to the value of CHF 300.
- Supported patent research worth CHF 900. During a half-day session, you will be able to benefit from the knowledge of a patent expert and receive information on cutting-edge technology and the patentability of your idea or invention
- A patent environment analysis worth CHF 1800. As part of a one-day analysis and meeting, you will receive information on your competitors and developments in an area of technology.
Give your business and financial plan a solid footing. Take advantage of the wealth of experience and comprehensive expert knowledge of professionals.
Within the coaching module, our partner BDO offers you:
- Guidance on how best to prepare the strategy and business plan.
- Support with the breakdown and plausibility of your financial plan.
How does it work?
The process & the label
The growth programme is based on an evaluation’ of the growth strategy by an independent team of experienced entrepreneurs and the awarding of the quality label “SEF.High-Potential SME” for especially promising companies.
The qualification procedure is a multi-stage process and is free for the participating company. After your company has successfully completed the process, it will be awarded the quality label. You will also receive access to all of the growth modules in the initiative.
We’re happy to help.