It’s that time again: Parallel to the Swiss Economic Forum (SEF) 2020, the popular and exclusive special event of the growth initiative SEF4KMU for start-up companies and SMEs will take place on the afternoon of 2 September.
Participating entrepreneurs are invited to learn from successful entrepreneurs and discuss their individual challenges with experts in the fields of strategy and business models, financing and financial planning, promotion, risk management, innovation and industrialization with other participants in small groups. Mascha Santschi, an experienced moderator, will lead through the informal afternoon.
It’s all about growth:
- 02.00 p.m. – Individual arrival and coffee
- 02.35 p.m. – Welcome with Mascha Santschi (German)
- 02.45 p.m. – Matthias Schranner, Founder & CEO, Negotiation Institut Zurich (English)
- 03.10 p.m. – Jean-Marc Tassetto, Co-founder, Coorpacademy (French)
- 03.35 p.m. – Panel discussion „Successful scaling of a start-up company”, with a view at the corona crisis. With Caspar Coppetti, Co-Founder On. (German)
- 04.15 p.m. – Networking break
- 04.45 p.m. – Presentation booths / Q&A with Partners (English and French)
- 04.55 p.m. – (Speed-)Dating4Growth on different topics
- 06.00 p.m. – Summary and networking aperitif
- 07.00 p.m. – Participation in the networking evening of SEF4KMU
You find more details in the flyer.
Are you interested in participating?
Write an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check your registration.