It’s that time again: Parallel to the Swiss Economic Forum (SEF) 2020, the popular and exclusive special event of the growth initiative SEF4KMU for start-up companies and SMEs will take place on the afternoon of 2 September.
Participating entrepreneurs are invited to learn from successful entrepreneurs and discuss their individual challenges with experts in the fields of strategy and business models, financing and financial planning, promotion, risk management, innovation and industrialization with other participants in small groups. Mascha Santschi, an experienced moderator, will lead through the informal afternoon.
It’s all about growth:
- from 01:45 p.m. – Accreditation and checking the protection concept
- 02.00 p.m. – Individual arrival and coffee
- 02.35 p.m. – Welcome with Mascha Santschi (German)
- 02.45 p.m. – Matthias Schranner, Founder & CEO, Negotiation Institut Zurich (English)
- 03.10 p.m. – Jean-Marc Tassetto, Co-founder, Coorpacademy (English)
- 03.35 p.m. – Panel discussion „Successful scaling of a start-up company”, with a view at the corona crisis. With Caspar Coppetti, Co-Founder On and SEF4KMU-Specialist Peter Balsiger. (English)
- 04.15 p.m. – Presentation booths / Q&A with Partners (English )
- 04.45 p.m. – break
- 04.55 p.m. – (Speed-)Dating4Growth on different topics and Networking
- 06.00 p.m. – Summary
- from 07.00 p.m. – Networking evening SEF